Gones are the days when I was expecting Westlife's music videos shown on television. For now, updating the latest music videos and make-up tutorials on Youtube is definitely on my daily to-do list. I have subscribed to a few channels that I love, so that I can go check them out instantly whenever they have something new. It is also fascinating that my friends who are independent artists, can get chances to promote their music. While I can show my support at the same time by simply clicking the "like" button, leaving comments such as " omg such a fab band! ".
This is the latest music video of Taylor Swift, Ican enjoy it when Taylor just released online.
Many peple say that today'sgeneration cannot live without their laptops and mobiles for even just a second, more specifically, I think what they truly mean is we cannot live without new media nowadays. Checking email, facebook, twitter, weibo, flickr, seems to become our habit already. Also, many enterprises started to use new media as a tool to expand their customer base, e.g. launching interactive competition to build up relationship with the mass and promote their products. This is also the reason why I would take the course Writing for new media, to catch up with the global trend and explore the field which is rising.
Back to my own choice of taste, another website on my everyday checklist is Lookbook, which allows fashion lovers to share their everyday look. You can also know where to find the clothing and how much they costs too.
| This is Lookbook . Go check it out! |
If you also love to eat food and never stop eating (just like me), Openrice is definitely a platform where you would probably click into all the time - before brunch, before tea time, before dinner.
| Go and have a look if you have no idea of what to eat tonight :) |
Remember to tell me if you find the above websites useful! See you.
I agree with you that Youtube is now a great source for learning - not only for songs. Same as you, I subscribed to several Youtube beauty channels and check the updates daily!
ReplyDeleteLiv, I love Lookbook too for the fact that users provide numbers of high quality photos and detailed information of where to buy the outfits.And the best thing is posts on lookbook are updated so frequently! Such a great taste of yours!
ReplyDelete